Approval Year: 2011
Leader: Chenxin Cai
Members: Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Dongmei Sun, Hui Zhang, Ping Wu, Ping Wu, Lin Xu
The team members of “Nanomaterials and Electrochemical Molecule Recognition” mainly concentrates on the study of the mechanism of electron transfer in the biological system. This field of study is related to physical chemistry, biophysical chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical synthesis, and biofounctional materials, etc. This group consists of three professors, four associate professors, and one lecturer. In the recent five years, this group published more than 200 papers (more than 190 of the papers were published in SCI journals); more than forty invention patents have beenauthorized; and more than ten NSFC projects have been granted.
- Synthesis of the nanomaterials
- Mechanism of electron transfer of the enzymes and proteins
- DNA analysis and electrochemical recognition
- Misfolding mechanism of proteins
- J. Phys. Chem. C, 2015, 119(32), 18352-18363.
- Anal. Chem., 2013, 85(4), 2536-2542.
- Anal. Chem., 2012, 84(17), 7583-7590.
- Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 1441-1449.