About the Center
Establishing in June, 2013, Center of Cooperative Innovation for Regional Development of Government by Law in Jiangsu is founded by Nanjing Normal University, Southeast University, Soochow University, Yangzhou University and Jiangsu Provincial Academy of Social Sciences. The Center aims at promote the rule-of-law development in Jiangsu and China. On March 13th., 2014 the Center was approved by People’s Government of Jiangsu Province as one of the provincial collaborative innovation centers.
Center of Cooperative Innovation for Regional Development of Government by Law in Jiangsu includes research platforms on basic theory of regional rule-of-law development, regional legislation development, regional administrative law development, regional judicial development, regional rule-of-law development of economy and society, and regional rule-of-law culture.
The Director of the Center is Prof. Gong Pixiang, a famous scholar in China and the deputy director of the Standing Committee of Jiangsu Provincial People’s Congress.
The Center also has established a steady relationship with Jiangsu Higher People’s Court, Jiangsu Higher People’s Procuratorate，Jiangsu Public Security Department，Jiangsu Provincial Department of Justice, Department of Commerce of Jiangsu Province and so on.
Director of the Center: Prof. Pixiang Gong
Associate Director of the Center: Prof. Hao Li, Prof. Yuhong Hu
Director of Academic Committee: Prof. Youyong Zhou
Administrative Secretary: Haimei Yu
- Basic theory of regional rule-of-law development
- Regional legislation development
- Regional administrative law development
- Regional judicial development
- Regional rule-of-law development of economy and society
- Regional rule-of-law culture
- GONG Pixiang, Conceptual Significance of the Development of Regional Rule of Law: A Preliminary Analysis Using the Methodology of Philosophy of Law, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science Edition), Issue 1, 2014.
- XIA Jinwen, A Jurisprudential Review on Regional Rule of Law: A Preliminary Research Framework, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science Edition), Issue 1, 2014. The article is reprinted by Chinese Social Science Digest, Issue 7, 2014.
- NI Fei, Realizing Rule of Law in Advance in the Local: Basic Path and Its Limits, Chinese Journal of Law, Issue 5, 2013. The article is awarded the First Prize of Thirteenth Jiangsu Province Philosophy and Social Sciences Outstanding Achievements.
- CAI Baogang, Law is Rules Growing Up from the Earth: A Cultural Decodification of the Development of Regional Rule-of-Law, Law And Social Development, Issue 4, 2014. The article is reprinted by Chinese Social Sciences Digest, Issue 10, 2014 and by Law Science Digest, Issue 4, 2014.
- GONG Pixiang, The Development of Regional Governance in China’s Rule-of-law Process, Law Science, Issue 1, 2015.