1. Applicants as a foreign expert should be native speakers of English from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
2. Applicants must possess a PhD. Applicants with the titles of Associate Professor or Professor are preferable.
3. Applicants with a TESOL certificate or English teaching experiences in colleges and universities enjoy priority; Applicants with publications are preferable.
4. Applicants should be devoted to teaching and research.
5. Applicants should meet all other requirements as may be stipulated by national or provincial government rules and regulations.
1. NNU recruits qualified faculty and researchers from around the world. Applicants can submit their application documents at any time. The job information is effective until the position is taken.
2. The university will review the application documents by following the University procedures concerning recruiting talents, faculty and researchers.
How to Apply
Applicants are supposed to submit digital application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The “subject line” of your email must include: your name, relevant academic discipline, and the specific position for which you are applying. All application documents must include the following attachments:
1) Letter of application
3) Three letters of reference from academic/professional peers in PDF format.
4) Evidence of professional qualifications in PDF format, including, but not limited to: scanned copies of all relevant diplomas, degrees and certificates, detailed listing of all relevant research achievements, including proof of publications of papers, monographs, book chapters, working papers, patents, and any relevant awards or other types of professional recognition and distinction.
Please contact Ms. Cai Neng for further information.
Tel: +86 25 83598600
Fax: +86 25 83711748