Jincai Luo is the professor of Institute of Molecular Medicine of Peking University, doctoral supervisor and Principal Investigator (PI) of Laboratory of Vascular Biology, Peking University. In 1999, Prof. Luo received Ph.D in The Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo. Then he went to Harvard University for post-doctorate study of cell signaling transduction. Now, his research team adopt interdisciplinary approaches to study fundamental mechanism of angiogenesis and secretion of endothelial cells and associated lesion of vascular homeostasis, inflammation and tumor. He published 20 SCI papers in Nat Commun，PNAS, Cell Res, Blood and other international leading journals. He also takes many roles like the member of Chinese Association for Physiological Sciences, the associate editor of Cancer Sci and Frontier Physiol and the reviewer of Circ Res, Cardiovasc Res and J Mol Med.
His recent papers as follows:
1. Lu Y, Xiong Y, Huo Y, Han J, Yang X, Zhang R, Zhu DS, Klein-He?ling S, Li J, Zhang X, Han X, Li Y, Shen B, He Y, Shibuya M, Feng GS, Luo JC* (2011) Gab1 regulates postnatal ischemic and VEGF-induced angiogenesis through activation of the PKA-eNOS pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 108:2957–2962.
2. Xiong Y, Hu Z, Han X, Jiang B, Zhang R, Zhang X, Lu Y, Geng C, Li W, He Y, Huo Y, Shibuya M, Luo JC* (2013) Hypertensive stretch regulates endothelial exocytosis of Weibel-Palade bodies through VEGF receptor 2 signaling pathways. Cell Res, 23:820-834.
3. Sun L, Chen C, Jiang B, Li Y, Deng Q, Sun M, An X, Yang X, Yang Y, Zhang R, Lu Y, Zhu DS, Huo Y, Feng GS, Zhang Y*, Luo JC* (2014) Grb2-associated binder 1 is essential for cardioprotection against ischemia/reperfusion injury. Basic Res Cardiol, 109(4): 420-434.
4. Jiang B, Deng Q, Huo Y, Li W, Shibuya M, Luo JC* (2015) Endothelial Gab1 deficiency aggravates splenomegaly in portal hypertension independent of angiogenesis. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol, 308(5): G416-426.
5. Lu S, Fan SB, Yang B, Li YX, Meng JM, Wu L, Li P, Zhang K, Zhang MJ, Fu Y, Luo JC, Sun RX, He SM, Dong MQ (2015) Mapping native disulfide bonds at a proteome scale. Nat Methods, 12(4): 329-331.
6. Chu M, Li T, Shen B, Cao X, Zhong H, Zhang L, Zhou F, Ma W, Jiang H, Xie P, Liu Z, Dong N, Xu Y, Zhao Y, Xu G, Lu P, Luo JC, Wu Q, Alitalo K, Koh GY, Adams RH, He Y (2016) Angiopoietin receptor Tie2 is required for vein specification and maintenance via regulating COUP-TFII. elife, 5. pii: e21032. doi:10.7554/eLife.21032.
7. Han X, Li P, Yang Z, Huang X, Wei G, Sun Y, Kang X, Hu X, Deng Q, Chen L, Aibin He, Huo Y, Li D*, Betzig E, Luo JC* (2017) Zyxin regulates endothelial von Willebrand factor secretion by mediating fusion-independent assembly of actin-coats on granules. Nat Commun, 8, 14639.
8. Li P, Wei G, Yang C, Deng Q, Han X, Huang X, Huo Y, He Y, Chen L, Luo JC* (2017) Myosin IIa is critical for cAMP-mediated endothelial secretion of von Willebrand factor. Blood, in press.